February 22, 2013

Chrome Extensions I Couldn't Live Without

There are three Google Chrome browser extensions I use many times per day. All three are written by genius programmer Jason Savard. They are: Checker Plus for Gmail, Checker Plus for Google Reader, and Checker Plus for Google Calendar. I highly recommend them all.

Checker Plus for Gmail
This Chrome extension displays new emails and the sender's contact photo, get desktop notifications or even listen, read or delete them without opening a Google Mail tab! Plus many options.

I have several Gmail accounts that I check very often. This extension allows me to keep tabs on all my accounts with ease. It's a breeze to use, and I've never had any problems with it whatsoever. Try it by clicking here.



Checker Plus for Google Calendar
This Google Chrome extension allows you to see your upcoming events and the current date on the icon, get desktop event reminders, add events from the popup in month, week or agenda view without ever opening Web page, gray out past days, plus many options.

This extension helps me keep my life organized and we all need to be more organized. Add all your appointments to your Google calendar easily. Add your favorite sports teams to your calendar so you never miss a game. The extension is simple to use and very reliable. Try it by clicking here.




Checker Plus for Google Reader
This Google Chrome browser extension can preview your unread Google Reader items without opening the Web page and get desktop notifications with lots of options.

I use Google Reader so I can quickly keep up on the latest news. This extension makes using Google Reader twice as easy and so much faster. It's another terrific extension by the Green Programmer, Jason Savard. Try it by clicking here.


No comments: